Personal Ledger Account
For the month of…………200……….
Name of the factory
With address and
EC Code No.
of entry ||Particulars of
name of treasury
number ||EC code
Debit ||Duty Balance
|Cess on Commodities] Miscellaneous|
or his agent
- This account should be prepared in triplicate using indelible pencil and
double sided carbon. The original and duplicate copies should be detached and
sent to the Central Excise Officer- Incharge alongwith the R.T. 12 Return.
- Columns 7 to 9 of the Form have been left blank to be used for showing the
appropriate type of duty and the duty credited and debited there against.
- No. and date of invoice against which debit is raised in this account should
be shown in Col. 3.
- Where single invoice covers goods falling under different sub-heading,
separate entries shall be made for each of such sub-heading.
- Where consolidated debit entry is permitted to be made at the end of the day,
separate entries shall be made for each sub-heading.
- Assessee may exclude from their Accounts those of the Columns 7 to 11 which
- The closing balance in the last month’s PLA should be brought and shown in
the column for credit against the entry “balance BF”. Which should be verified
by the C.A.O. with the closing balance in the last month’s PLA.