Wait...

Online Export Import Data Search

Recent Searches: No Recent Searches
Complete Training Video : Click Here

SION OR IO NORMS OF ENGINEERING PRODUCTS Standard Input Output Norms.

     


Standard Input Output Norms Search



Export Product
Export Code w.e.f. Item Description Quantity and Unit Notes
STANDARD INPUT OUTPUT NORMS OF C. ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
General Notes
General Notes (I-O Norms)
Fuel Notes(I-O Norms)
Packing Notes(I-O Norms)
Product Group Notes (I-O Norms)
SION OR IO NORMS OF ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
 
C1177 01-04-2004 Copper & Copper Alloy(including Brasses, Bronzes, Cupro Nickel, Nickel Silver) Extruded and Drawn Solid Sections 1 kg

Import Product

Sl No w.e.f. Item Description Quantity Allowed and Unit Import Product Notes
01-04-2004 Copper Scrap
OR
1.07 kg
01-04-2004 Copper Cathodes/Copper Wire Bars
1.05 kg
01-04-2004 Alloying Element/s viz. Zinc, Lead, Tin, Nickel, Aluminium etc.
1.05 kg
01-04-2004 Calcium Hexa Bromide
CIF value limited to 1.5% of FOB value of export.
01-04-2004 Hot Die Steel
CIF value limited to 1.5% of FOB value of export.
01-04-2004 Lubricants
CIF value limited to 1.5% of FOB value of export.
01-04-2004 Tungsten Carbide Drawing Dies & Plugs
CIF value limited to 1.5% of FOB value of export.
01-04-2004 Refractory Ramming Mass
CIF value limited to 1.5% of FOB value of export.
Standard Input Output Norms (SION) Top 25 Export Products:
.High Alumina Ceramic Grinding Media/Wear Resistant Tiles containing 90% Aluminium Oxide     .Paper Punch     .IC Testers, Circuit tester     .Curry powder (Containing Clove Buds, Cinnamon and Cassia collectively 5% and other 95% ingredients to be of locally produced items)     .Phenolphthalein BP/USP     .Tri Potassium Phosphate (food grade)     .Pilfer Proof Caps-Plain/Printed with E.P. Liners     .Fortified Procaine Penicillin 4 Mega Injection     .Stablilizer for PVC Liquid Metal stabilizer liquid metal complex stabilizer     .Trimethoprim     .Cut Hand tacks made of M.S. Sheets     .Deleted.     .Oral Re-hydration Salt Citrate BP     .Acrylic Resin Binder(R-7000) Total Solid content 28-30%     .Tail Stocks made of Steel     .Deleted     .Connecting Rod Forging     .Brass OEM Adaptor for LPG Applications     .Indian Safety Matches     .1-Hydroxyethylidene 1:1 Di Phosphoric Acid 60%     .Aceto Acet Meta Xylidide     .Nifedipine     .Chloramphenicol     .Ink Varnish (High Viscosity) 1700-1900 Poise at 25 Degree Centigrade     .Thinwalled Engine Bearings, Bushing and Thrust Washers in Steel Backed Copper base Alloy SL/KS 30/GS 30/F-14/SAE 48/SP/ KS 25/GS 25/G 41/F 770-780/H 24/F 112/SAE 49/SY/F 100/HF 2/LS 10/GS 10/G 46/SAE 797/SX/F 250/HF 16 OR H 116/LS 23/GS 23/G 48/SAE 799    


Get Sample Now

Which service(s) are you interested in?
 Export Data
 Import Data
 Both
 Buyers
 Suppliers
 Both
OR
 Exim Help
+


What is New?

Date: 16-01-2020
Notification No.05/2020 - Customs (N.T.)
Exchange Rates Notification No.05/2020-Custom (NT) dated 16.01.2020.

Date: 15-01-2020
Notification No. 03/2020- Customs (N.T.)
Notification of Ghasuapara LCS for imports also by amendment of Notification No. 63/1994-Customs dated 21st November 1994

Date: 15-01-2020
Notification No. 04/2020-CUSTOMS (N.T.)
Tariff Notification in respect of Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Poppy Seed, Areca nut, Gold & Silver - reg.

Date: 14-01-2020
Notification No. 4/2020-Customs (N.T./CAA/EXTENSION/DRI)
Appointment of CAA by DGRI

Date: 10-01-2020
Notification No. 42/2015-20
Amendment in Para 6.01(k) of Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20

Date: 09-01-2020
Notification No. 41/2015-2020
Amendment in Policy Condition of Sl. No. 55 and 57, Chapter 10 Schedule-2, ITC (HS) Export Policy, 2018

Date: 08-01-2020
Policy Circular No. 30/2015-2020
Clarification on SIMS Registration for SEZ/DTA

Date: 08-01-2020
Notification No. 39/2015-2020
Amendment of Import policy of items under Exim Code 151190 of Chapter 15

Date: 08-01-2020
Notification No. 40/2015-2020
Amendment in import policy and incorporation of Policy Condition under HS Code 08011100 of Chapter 8

Date: 07-01-2020
Notification No.07/2019 Central Excise-NT
Seeks to extention of SVLDRS 2019.



Exim Guru Copyright © 1999-2020 Exim Guru. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented on the site is believed to be accurate. However, InfodriveIndia takes no legal responsibilities for the validity of the information.
Please read our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy before you use this Export Import Data Directory.

EximGuru.com

C/o Infodrive India
E-2, 3rd Floor, Kalkaji Main Road
New Delhi - 110019, India
Phone : 011 - 40703001