Wait...

Online Export Import Data Search

Recent Searches: No Recent Searches
Complete Training Video : Click Here

SION OR IO NORMS OF ENGINEERING PRODUCTS Standard Input Output Norms.

     


Standard Input Output Norms Search



Export Product
Export Code w.e.f. Item Description Quantity and Unit Notes
STANDARD INPUT OUTPUT NORMS OF C. ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
General Notes
General Notes (I-O Norms)
Fuel Notes(I-O Norms)
Packing Notes(I-O Norms)
Product Group Notes (I-O Norms)
SION OR IO NORMS OF ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
 
C1971 01-04-2004 Silver Targets/Discs 99.9% purity. 1 kg

Import Product

Sl No w.e.f. Item Description Quantity Allowed and Unit Import Product Notes
01-04-2004 Silver Ingots 99.9% purity.
OR
1.01 kg/kg content in the export product
01-04-2004 Scrap Silver/Used Silver Targets/ Discs.
1.02 kg/kg content in the export product
Standard Input Output Norms (SION) Top 25 Export Products:
.Aluminium Oxide Resin Disc (Coated Abrasive): 4" Dia x 5/8" Centre Hole (containing Al. Oxide grains Min. 1.1 kg)     .Vat Olive R U/D Vat Black 27 (C.I.No.69005) Dye content 46%     .Ferro Chrome/ Charge Chrome containing by weight more than 4% Carbon     .Poly Isocynate Solution 50% Resin/Total Solid content in Ethyl Acetate Solvent     .Stainless Steel Inner/ Outer Ring for Gasket     .Cyano Cobolamine (Vitamin B-12) BP/USP its Salts and Esters     .Soya Medium OilAlkyd of 54% Oil Length Having100% Non Volatile Matter     .Rice Bran Extraction     .Disperse Yellow 54 Coralene Yellow 2 G CI No.47020     .Cupro Nickel Tubes     .Integrated Wiring Harness     .Crank Drive of Cryogenic Pumps     .Deleted     .Di-butyl Phthalate     .Deleted     .Butyl Rubber Envelops     .Calcium Propionate     .Male Hinge/ Male Bracket     .Phenyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride     .Erythromycin Oxime Base     .Sleeve     .5-Sulpho Anthranilic Acid     .Zip Fastener Sliders L-3103 HRO LFC Sliders     .Solvent Green B (Liquid)(Solvent Green 33)(Dye content 60%)     .U.V. Flush Colour - Yellow (30% +/- 1% Pigment and 60% +/- 1% Polyester Acrylate/ Urethene Acrylate/Acrylic Acrylate/ Epoxy Acrylate)    


Get Sample Now

Which service(s) are you interested in?
 Export Data
 Import Data
 Both
 Buyers
 Suppliers
 Both
OR
 Exim Help
+


What is New?

Date: 20-02-2020
Notification No.15/2020 - Customs (N.T.)
Exchange Rates Notification No.15/2020-Custom(NT) dated 20.02.2020

Date: 14-02-2020
Notification No. 14/2020-Customs (N.T.)
Notification no 14/2020-Custom(N.T.) dated 14.02.2020

Date: 14-02-2020
Notification No. 13/2020-CUSTOMS (N.T.)
Tariff Notification in respect of Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Poppy Seeds, Areca Nut, Gold and Silver- Reg

Date: 14-02-2020
Notification No. 14/2020 - Customs
Notification regarding exemption of duties of Customs against scrips issued under the 2% Additional ad hoc incentive for mobile phones.

Date: 11-02-2020
Notification No. 16/2020-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI)
Appointment of CAA by DGRI

Date: 11-02-2020
Notification No. 15/2020-Customs (N.T./CAA/DRI)
Appointment of CAA by DGRI

Date: 11-02-2020
Notification No. 12/2020-Customs (N.T.)
Amendment to Notification No. 12/97-Customs (NT) dated 02.04.1997

Date: 11-02-2020
Notification No. 12/2020-Customs (N.T.)
Appointment of CAA by DGRI

Date: 08-02-2020
Notification No. 08/2020-Customs
Seeks to exempt specified goods from Health Cess imposed on the medical devices falling under heading 9018 to 9022 in terms of clause 139 of the Finance Bill, 2020.

Date: 06-02-2020
Notification No.11/2020 - Customs (N.T.)
Exchange Rates Notification No.11/2020-Custom (NT) dated 06.02.2020



Exim Guru Copyright © 1999-2020 Exim Guru. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented on the site is believed to be accurate. However, InfodriveIndia takes no legal responsibilities for the validity of the information.
Please read our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy before you use this Export Import Data Directory.

EximGuru.com

C/o InfodriveIndia Pvt Ltd
F-19, Pocket F, Okhla Phase-I
Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi - 110020, India
Phone : 011 - 40703001