Customs Notification No. 02/2017 (NT)
Seeks to further amend notification 63/94 dated 21st November 1994
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
(CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS)
NOTIFICATION No. 02/2017-CUSTOMS (N.T)
New Delhi, the 6th January 2017
S.O. 45 (E) - In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (b) and (c) of sub-section (1) of section 7 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), number 63/94- CUSTOMS (N.T), dated the 21st November, 1994, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii), vide number S.O. 830 (E), dated the 21st November, 1994, namely:-
In the said notification, -
- In the opening paragraph,-
- in the fifth proviso, for the words, “ Provided also that Loksan and Nagarkata are appointed as Land Customs Stations”, the words, “ Provided also that Nagarkata is appointed as Land Customs Station” shall be substituted;
- in the sixth proviso, for the words, “Loksan, Nagarkata and Kulkuli”, the words, “ Nagarkata and Kulkuli ” shall be substituted;
- in the Table, against serial number 3, relating to the land frontier of Bhutan,-
- against item (1), in column (3), for the entries relating thereto in column (4), the following entries shall be substituted, namely:-
- Rangia – Tamulpur motorable road from Darranga to Samdrup –Jhankar (in Bhutan) in the District of Kamrup in Assam.
- Road connecting Bokajuli in Assam to Motanga Industrial Estate in Bhutan.”
- after item (8) in column 3, and the corresponding entries relating thereto in columns (3) and (4) the following shall respectively be inserted, namely:-
||“(9) Kamardwisa (Rangapani), in the Baksa District of Assam in
(10) Birpara, in the Alipurduar District of West Bengal in India.”
|“Road connecting Kamardwisa in India to Nganglam in Bhutan.
(a) Road connecting Birpara in India to Gomtu
in Bhutan through Dalmore
Tea Garden (India) and
Makrapara Tea Garden (India).
(b) Road connecting Birpara in India to Pugli in Bhutan
Tea Garden (India) and Lankapara Tea
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Note: - The principal notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary Part II
Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide notification number 63/94-CUSTOMS (N.T), dated the 21st
November, 1994, published vide number S.O. 830 (E), dated the 21st November, 1994 and
last amended vide notification number 146/2016-Customs (N.T), dated the 14th December2016,
published vide number S.O.4035 (E), dated the 14th December, 2016.